Gimme S'more Recipes!We love to have FUN, share great ideas, make cocktails and laugh! Make sure you are following us on Facebook and Instagram for a daily dose of inspiration and Cottage Girl style!
This Week's Theme: Gimme S'More Summer!
Nothing screams summer nights like s'mores by the bonfire. And we thought we just might sass up those regular ol' recipes a bit! Enjoy and let us know how your people like them!
Easy Peasy, Ooey Gooey S’Mores Dip
Recipe & Images courtesy of TheMotherChic.com!
- A bag of chocolate chips
- About 15-20 jumbo marshmallows cut in half, depending on size of oven-safe baking dish or skillet. If you don’t have jumbo, smaller ones will work as well!
- Graham crackers for dipping
- 1/4 cup butter for dish/skillet
Preheat oven to 450. Place skillet or basking dish in oven while it is preheating.
Once heated, remove dish. Don’t forget your oven mitt!!
Add tbsp butter to dish and swirl around to cover whole dish.
Add chocolate chips. Make sure to cover the dish evenly.
Top with jumbo marshmallow halves.
Place back into oven and bake for 5-7 minutes. Keep an eye on the oven because the marshmallows toast pretty fast. Toast to your preference.
Grab your potholder or oven mitts and remove dish and let it sit and cool for 5 -8 mins.
Serve and use graham crackers to dip. But be careful! This dip and your baking dish are hot. So remind the little ones.
Reece’s Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Chip Cookie S’mores
Recipe & Images courtesy of SparklingCharm.com!
Medium Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Toast the marshmallows over a flame, the eye of a stove, or with a kitchen blow torch.
2. Press the toasted melty marshmallow onto a chocolate chip cookie and set aside.
3. Place a Reece’s Cup onto a second chocolate chip cookie and set aside.
4. Squish the two graham crackers together.