A'marie Bathing Petal Soap Flower
Enjoy your A’marie’s Bath Flower to add fragrant decor to any sink or bath area.
Inhale the deep, relaxing smell of your flower. It’s your own personal flower garden.
Whenever you desire, pull one petal from your flower and use for your choice of hand washing, bathing, or shaving. The petal melts into creamy lathers that are moisturizing goat’s milk, shea butter and coconut oil.
Each flower's petals offers 300 hand washes or 35 full body cleanses plus a bar of soap at the bottom of flower. Pull one petal that lasts approximately 10 hand washes or use for a full body cleanse, or shave. Enjoy petals for tub soaks.
A petal that is not used completely can be easily saved for the next use. In addition, a guest can use a petal for each shower or bath. If you travel, you can take a few petals with you and know that your wash will be moisturizing on the go.
In addition, sprinkle a few creamy petals in your bath water. They will melt for a skin-softening bath soak
Each flower is decoratively packaged for bridal gifts, birthdays, special occasions, or something a little special for you (who’s simply amazing by the way!).
- Cherry Blossom: Fragrance Tender cherry blossom, sensual white lily and blushing violet petals blended with a hint of warm vanilla.
- Juliet's Dream: This mouth-watering mélange is inundated with bursts of tropical delight. Succulent papaya with juicy chunks of mango completes this island aroma.
- Fairy-Tale: Natural scents of jasmine, rose and melon.
- Grateful Day Gardenia: A favorite gardenia fragrance, the refreshing floral aroma of summer time gardenias and elegant lilies.
- Day in Paris: A light peony flower scent. Take in the aroma and imagine a Paris flower market where the beautiful peony petals contain nature’s abundance for your skin.
- Morning Prayer: An inspired flower to refresh you each morning with a light lemongrass and tea scent.
- Elenora: An indulgent fragrance with its notes of apple, honey and champagne.
- God's Grace: Experience the gentle, aromatic scent of sweet rain.
- Kingsley: Soft, creamy berry scent.
- Clementine: Intoxicating folds of petals leave you in a fresh orange orchard.
- Whisper: Sweet and innocent peonies, hyacinth, and lilies.