My Saint My Hero Benedictine Blessing Bracelet
In Christian tradition, the Benedictine cross is one of the Church's most powerful signs of divines protection. It was created in the mid 600's as a symbol of the spiritual truths that enabled St. Benedict and his many follwers to resist evil and do good. "The Holy Cross be my Light," is written in Latin on the front of the corss, which is used all over the world to help spread Christ's Kingdom of love and light. Wear this ancient symbol to help protect your soul.
- Handwoven in Medjugorje, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Adjustable bracelet cording which opens to 9.5" diameter, closes to 6.25"
- 10 silver and/or gold-tone Benedictine Medals and a signature "blessed" tag
- Medals hand-cast in a sacred site in Italy
- Benedictine Blessing Bracelets come on an inspirational card with the story of the Benedictine Medal the most powerful medal of protection
- Wear this blessing bracelet to remind yourself that God has given you a mission to make the world a better place, and that you can choose to fulfill that mission by using your hands to do good.