Ella Stein Move Forward Ring
The arrows on this delicate ring are a gentle reminder to keep moving forward on your journey.
All Ella Stein pieces are handcrafted by artisan women in Mumbai, India, and hand-wrapped in sustainable, eco-friendly packaging (includes a reusable tin Ella Stein container, muslin cloth pouch, and polishing cloth. The diamonds are hand cut and polished by independent women artisans in Gujarat, India.
- Available in size 7
- Diamond Weight - 0.15cts
- Ring width - 16mm
- Available in 14k gold plated sterling silver.
- Avoid contact with anything containing derivatives of alcohol
Created With Real Diamonds:
- Cut: Single cut, 26 facets.
- Color: H.
- Clarity: VS.
- Conflict-free and ethically-sourced.
- Zero-waste diamonds (we use almost 100% of each diamond versus the industry average of 60%.)
- Kimberley Process (KP) compliant.
- Responsible Jewelry Council Certified (RJCC), an international merit that upholds human, environmental, and product standards.
- Women's Jewelry Association member (WJA).