One of Rheos' original styles, the Sapelos feature an oversized frame shape in a classic silhouette for men and women. SAP-e-lo, sap-EL-o, tomato, tomahto. Named after Sapelo Island, GA, these shades look great no matter how you say it. Never lose your shades again with Rheos floating eyewear.
- Built for the love of water with floatable frames and polarized, saltwater resistant lenses
- Nylon Optic lenses tested by a third party lab to be clearer than glass
- Polarized with 100% UV protection, hydrophobic coating and outstanding impact and scratch resistance
- Long-lasting comfort with featherlight frames
- Designed with love in Charleston, South Carolina