&Livy Triple Rondelle Bead Stretch Bracelet
Lay down the funk of your personal style for all to see with this vintage-inspired bead bracelet, because back in the ’70s, laying it on thick was the only way to fly. Can you dig it?
- Your bead bracelet loves attention but hates grime. A simple wipe down with a soft cloth does wonders for the dirt and oil that happens to the best of us.
- Need a deep clean? Mix gentle soap and warm water. Notice the word “gentle” — don’t go rogue with aggressive cleaners. Give your piece a bath, then pat it dry.
- Avoid perfume, hairspray, and lotions on your bead bracelet.
- Remove before swimming, bathing, or deep cleaning your house to the best of the 90s playlist.
- Store your bead bracelet a cool, dry place when you’re not wearing it.